Join the 500+ economic development professionals FEDC represents
The Florida Economic Development Council is a membership-based not-for-profit (501c6) corporation that relies on support from its members and investors to educate and inform business and government leaders about key economic development issues and initiatives. We are Florida’s primary resource for economic development related policy development, education, and networking.
Why join FEDC?
The Florida Economic Development Council educates, advocates, and connects you to economic development efforts in the state.
The staff, board members and committee members of the Florida Economic Development Council are dedicated to providing leadership and vision to advance economic development professionals and economic development throughout the state of Florida as a whole. So, what are the benefits of FEDC Membership?
Members of the Florida Economic Development Council Receive:
- Access to Online Membership Directory
- Recognition in Florida Trend’s Business Florida Magazine
- Daily Economic Development News Updates via Social Media
- Economic Development News Summaries via Email
- Membership in a Community of Economic Development Professionals
- Recognition from the Economic Development Community for Your Work
- Awareness of Job Opportunities and the Ability to Post Your Openings
- And more.
Member-Exclusive Opportunities Include the Ability to:
- Stay Current with Ever-Changing State Economic Development Programs
- Share Best Practices Among Economic Development Industry Professionals
- Have a Voice in State and Federal Economic Development Policy
- Highlight Your Organization in Our Communications
- Develop and Maintain a Network of Economic Development Professionals
- Attend the Annual Florida Economic Development Conference
- Become an Investor and/or Strategic Partner of the Florida Economic Development Conference
- Advance your Career via Economic Development Training and Certification Courses
- Access Forums and Networking Events
- and much more!
Join the Florida Economic Development Council today!
Which of the FEDC Membership Levels is right for you?
The Florida Economic Development Council is open to individuals, agencies, and companies who are interested in growing the economy of Florida. Membership opportunities are outlined below and we welcome you to contact us directly by calling 850-601-0870 or emailing email@example.com.
Individuals who have an interest in the forward progress of economic development in Florida may join FEDC for $350.00 per year. The membership anniversary date falls July 1st of each year. Individual memberships are non-transferable. Join by calling 850-601-0870 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Or join online.
Businesses or corporations, public or private may join FEDC as agency members for $600.00 per year. An agency membership entitles three (3) regular members or individuals within an organization. Join by calling 850-601-0870 or emailing email@example.com. Or join online.
Businesses or corporations, public and private may join FEDC as corporate members for $1,600.00 per year. A corporate membership entitles seven (7) regular members or individuals within an organization. Up to three (3) additional members may be added for $150.00 per person. Join by calling 850-601-0870 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Or join online.
Any organization desiring to sustain the mission and values of the Florida Economic Development Council may engage staff in the structuring of a customized investment package. This could include targeted networking, access to decision makers, and enhance visibility at events through industry sector exclusivity options. For more information call 850-601-0870 or email email@example.com.
Post-secondary students may join FEDC for $25.00 per year upon providing a letter of recommendation from their college or university dean or major professor. For more information call 850-601-0870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or join online.
Member in Transition
Individuals who are transitioning jobs within the economic development industry in Florida may continue their current FEDC membership for the remaining fiscal year and up to one fiscal year after or until individual begins their new job. The membership anniversary date falls July 1st of each year. Individual memberships are non-transferable. Email email@example.com for more information about Members in Transition.
Your support is needed to help FEDC continue its strong support of business and economic development professionals throughout the state. Please join FEDC today!