Webinars are our newest addition to professional development tools for economic developers. In an effort to streamline the registration process and answer any questions you may have we have created the following:
How do I register for a webinar?
Click HERE to log in to FEDC’s online store. Here you will be prompted to enter your email address and password. If you do not know your password you can click “Forgot Your Password.” You will automatically receive an email with directions for resetting your password. If you are not a member or do not receive an email to reset your password you can click “New Visitor Registration” and create a profile for registration. **If you are a member and unable to reset your password please email firstname.lastname@example.org so you pay the correct member price upon webinar registration.**
What is the Webinar Registration Process?
1. Register through the FEDC online store.
2. Immediately after registration you will receive a confirmation email with specific instructions for joining the webinar.
3. One hour before the webinar begins you will receive a reminder email with specific instructions for joining the webinar.
4. 24 hours after the webinar you will receive an email with a link to the recording of the webinar. (Please do not post this online.)
3 Ways to view/listen to the webinar:
1. Traditional Method: Computer or Phone
You simply click on the link from the email confirmation and GoToWebinar opens. You can chose to listen through your computer speakers or by calling the number provided on the screen.
2. Mobile Method: Iphone/Android
Download the GoToMeeting App from your Marketplace or App Store. Join the webinar by entering the webinar ID code provided in your confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
Did we miss a question? Please email email@example.com if you need any further assistance in registering for or joining a webinar!